Friday, July 27, 2012

Got dogs?



THIS big lug, would be Jesse. She would be the 'instigator' or dog in question for the what ended up to be the end of my couch as I knew it. As you can see, the 'little' dogs took care of the rest...and were having a hay-day when I got home! Now I KNOW for some of you, this is unacceptable...BUT...

the question is...what's more important?

An old couch that was so attractive my dogs couldn't resist tearing it to shreds...
OR the dogs who:

-meet me at the door EVERY day with excitement
-love me no matter what
-remind me daily to remember to not sweat the small stuff
-protect me from intruders (even if it IS just a garage door accidentally popping open)
-thank me for loving them with pure, undivided attention
-keep me responsible in caring for them
-just listen
-beg to come to bed with me :)
-sleep when their tired
-play when their together
 & teach me to NEVER GIVE UP
(they are very tenacious)

I love my dogs...even the guilty ones :)


Valoree.com

No comments:

Post a Comment